TABLE OF CONTENTS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1 Terms of Website Use
2 Other Applicable Terms
3 Changes to these Terms
4 Changes to our Site
5 Accessing our Site
6 Your Account and Password
7 Intellectual Property Rights
8 No Reliance on Information
9 Limitation of our Liability
10 Uploading material to the site
12 Linking to our Site
13 Third Party Links and Resources in our Site
14 Applicable Law
1. Terms of Website Use
1. massageontop.co.uk is a site operated by MOT, we or us.
(our site), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
2. Other Applicable Terms
to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
2. If you make a booking for services via our site, our Terms and Conditions of Booking will apply.
3. Changes to these Terms
2. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are
binding on you.
4. Changes to our Site
1. We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. Accessing our Site
1. Our site is made available free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend,
withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
6. Your Account and Password
1. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as
confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
3. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to contentposted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio
sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies
of the materials you have made.
8. No Reliance on Information
1. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or uptodate.
9. Limitation of our Liability
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
1. use of, or inability to use, our site; or
2. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
4. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
1. loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
2. business interruption;
3. loss of anticipated savings;
4. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
5. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denialofservice attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising if you book services via the site, which will be set out in our Online Booking Terms
10. Uploading material to the site
1. You may not upload material to the site without our express consent.
1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denialofservice attack or a distributed denialof service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12. Linking to our Site
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
3. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
4. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
13. Third Party Links and Resources in our Site
1. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. Applicable Law
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your
personal data and how we will treat it.
2. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Services of MOT Limited.
3. We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, booking services, [posting
material] or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
4. Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own
billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
4. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate
information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
6. Where we store your Personal Data
1. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your
personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in
2. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or
where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you
not to share a password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot
guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Uses made of the Information
1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented
to be contacted for such purposes.
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
5. To notify you about changes to our service.
2. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which
were the subject of a previous sale to you.
3. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we assume that you do not want us to pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
4. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target
8. Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MOT, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies
and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. If MOT or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
9. Your Rights
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to
use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such
processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these
websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check
these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 and
satisfactory proof of your identity.
2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
3. We use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into
secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of ebilling services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are
using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for exam
Copyright © 2018 massage On Top. All Rights Reserved